Awww, we’re as much in love with looking through other peoples weddings as the newly weds are with each other.
From the choice of table decorations, to the grand venues of Babbington House and Amberley Castle where we’ve seen celebs tie the knott, it spirals us into daydreaming about our own fairytale day. Totally loving our wedding week, inspired by princess Diana’s wedding anniversary to Prince Charles yesterday.
Now to focus on the part your going to play as the best dressed wedding guest!!
You’ve got the occasion, we’ve got the occasion dresses!
Now that wedding season is in full boom and we’ve all been wisking ourselves off to some perfect days spent with our friends, families and their new spouses, we’re going to take you through some fool proof steps ensuring your the perfect wedding guest, eradicating any fears about what to wear .
After all we want to make the best impression, whether were the oldest singleton there and bound to bump into an ex or were meeting the new, extended family and friends and have run out of wardrobe ideas….Here is the answers…
- Always wear comfy shoes, no one wants to be hobbling around and your in them all day. Lets make sure you last well into the night!
- Make sure your bag is big enough to fit your essentials but not too heavy to carry around. Perhaps shoulder purses rather than clutches are more practical, and can add lovely shoulder detailing with a nice chain or strap.
- Invest in ‘Heel Stoppers’ so when your having your photographs taken in the beautiful parks, your not loosing a few inches by sinking into the grass! Also avoid ruining those lovely heels.
- Looking for that all day glow?! Make sure you have Bobbi Brown’s award winning Brightening Finishing Powder. #jjloves
- Some people like to be early, time it just right so theres enough people waiting round to gorp at your show stopping outfit!
- Don’t wear too much white the bride never wants to be upstaged!- that way anyway!
- Don’t forget to turn off your phone!
- Remember not to over indulge on the champagne and get too drunk to celebrate!
- BUT don’t forget to enjoy yourself!!
Only problem we’ll be facing is how not to outshine the bride!
Subtle and sweet, our j+j summer collection includes an array of delicate lace dresses in this seasons must have pastel craze….
CLICK TO LOOK : ROXY DRESS – VICKY MINT DRESS – AUDREY CREAM DRESS – AUDREY LEMON DRESS – GREY VALERIE DRESS – TESSA DRESS
For those feeling a little braver, we’ve got our scorching hot summer brights to get you wowing the party….
CLICK TO LOOK : VICKY TURQUOISE DRESS - FAYE DRESS – GREEN FAITH DRESS – RED CHARITY DRESS – RED VICKY DRESS
With the weather heating up pretty much everywhere in the UK we’ve been struggling with what make-up look to wear. Luckily for you we’ve been trying out some of SS13’s biggest make-up trends in the office and we’ve came up across the perfect look for day to night…NUDE!!
The perfect complimentary colour palette for any dress choice, bang on trend and great with your wedding guest outfit…Its pretty, sublet and not to try hard!
Ov course, we’ll always welcome a POP of colour. If you are going to add some to your nude face pallet, keep it to either your lip OR your eyes so as not to overdo it!
So, heres a look for you to play around with…