Here is some of our favorite LFW makeup!!
Whats your favorite?
Love j+j x
Get the look here with our Naomi Pink dress: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Naomi-Pink-Lace-Dress.html
Get the look with our Mia dress: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Mia-Dress.html
Get the look with our gorgeous new Mollie skirt: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Mollie-Rose-Bud-Skirt.html
You can get the look with our Vicky Lilac dress: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Vicky-Lilac-Dress.html
Get this look with our all new bomber jacket: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Organza-Bomber-Jacket.html
Get the look with our brand new Lizzie outfit: http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Lizzie-Denim-Crop-Top.html http://www.jonesandjonesfashion.com/products/Jones-and-Jones-Lizzie-Denim-Skirt-.html
Send us your Street style pics to our twitter page https://twitter.com/_jonesandjones! we love to see them!
love j+j x
The jones and jones boyfriends have been generous this year, take a look a some of our flowers which have been delivered.
Happy Valentines Day!
love j+j x
London Fashion Week has finally arrived!! -The 5 day extravaganza that all fashionistas have been waiting for.
Heres 5 things to look forward too!!
1-TFL and Juergen Teller Bus Stops Exhibition
No need for a catwalk when you have the roof of a London double Decker bus to glance out of… TFL and Annin Arts have teamed up to present 10 images of fashion photographer Juergen Teller’s work on an unexpected spot. So draw your attention towards London bus shelters to see the re owned images of Kate Moss and Vivienne Westwood as they grace the shelters until Feb 23rd.
2-LFW Pop up shop
The shop is back! Launching just last season, the shop is expected to be rammed for of desperate fashionistas to bag themselves a ready-to-wear item from the likes of Bella Freud, Markus Lupfer, Zoe Jorda and Dominic Jones ready to take home with you that night!! rather than in 6 months time.
One of the newer names for this seasons Fashion Week schedule. The Esmode Graduate launched her label in1997 having previously worked as a costume designer which shows through in her designs. Watch out for her S/S 14 collection showcasing on Sunday at 2.30pm.
4. Thomas Tait
Graduating into the recession of 2010 from Central Saint Martins, Thomas Tait certainly did not want to set up his own label. Six seasons on and hes showing at LFW as well as been rumoured to be one of the most exciting tickets in town. His collection will be unvieled at 8pm on Monday
5- Selfridges Pop-Ups: Simone Rocha and Marios Schwab
Away from the catwalk, Selfridges has enlisted the fashion expertise of Simone Rocha and Marios Schwab to distract us. First up is the special Simone concept store housed in the Shoe Galleries. The monochrome interior is inspired by her spring/summer 2014 collection. Recline and slip your foot into the exclusive design she’s created for the store. Nip over to the denim studio to see first hard two show dresses from Marios Schwabs Spring/Summers 2014 also exclusive to the department store.
Now time to enjoy! Happy Fashion Week!
love j+j x
Who says Valentines Day is just for couples! Here’s how you can make Valentines Day great being single!
1. Just because your single, doesn’t mean you have to spend the Valentines weekend alone. Round up all your single girlfriends and plan a crazy single night out to the local bars and clubs- no men needed.
2. Treat yourself to some eye candy by renting a bunch of movies with you Favorite crushes in.
3. Since you aren’t wasting your dollar on a boyfriend you may as well spend it on yourself!, Head down to the nearest shopping center and go crazy!
4.Organize a Valentines version of secret Santa! draw names out of a hat and get each other a valentines gift so no one is left empty handed.
5. Get a guy friend to take you to dinner! It will be fun and no strings attached!
6. Host a house party and invite all your remaining single friends, who needs relationships?
Don’t forget to wear your jones and jones dresses!
Check out your answers!
Every girl should be armed with the knowledge of how to do a quick vintage inspired Veronica Lake-esque wave in under 30 minutes. It’s one of the best ways to up the fancy factor on clean dry hair before heading out for a big night. The whole point of this tutorial is to do the exact same wave, one right next to the other and develop a pattern. So read the instructions, but more importantly follow the photos. Here we go!
Check us out trying it in the office…
Love j+j x
With the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls approaching we thought we’d share 10 things Mean Girls taught us throughout our teenage years!
1. Halloween is the only night you can go out wearing little to nothing and no other girls can say anything about it. This usually results in dressing as some sort of animal in underwear and animal ears
2. You cant wear sweat pants on a Monday- The weekend has been and gone, its time to wear normal clothes!!
Watch the video here.
3. Army trousers and flip flops are a FAB combo, who knew?!
5.Embrace your wardrobe mishap with confidence of Kanye West, anything can be pulled off when your Regina George.
6. Hoop earrings are Regina’s thing and NOT yours!!
7. A hoodie and sunglasses is all you need to hide your identity and gender!!
8. Wednesdays are for wearing Pink!!
9. You can definitely wear a suit to prom if dresses just aren’t your thing….
10. That girls vintage 80′s skirt was the ugliest skirt you’ve ever seen!
We’ve found the perfect cutesy hair for a day time Valentine’s Date!! It’s relatively easy to do and doesn’t take much time at all!!
Check out us doing it in the office!
Step 1: On dry hair, pulse refinish dry shampoo into shape to add gritty texture that will help the braid grip.
Step 2: Create a perfect center-part using comb.
Step 3: From crown use comb to create a curved hair line that goes to the top of the ear. Clip out of the way.
Step 4: Start french braiding at the crown (as seen above) and curve the braid to the ear. Only use hair from outside the heart shape, not hair that’s in the clip.
Step 5: Once you get to the back of the ear, release clip and start to weave that hair into the entwine. Braid all this hair to the nape and clip away.
Step 6: On the opposite side, do exactly the same as above.
Step 7: Once you get to the nape, unclip the first side and braid the two sides together.
Step 8: Tie off with clear elastic.
Step 9: Pulse refinish dry shampoo into finished look and arbitrarily yet artfully pull at a few braided pieces to loosen them, adding some undone disheveled tousle to the finish.
Love j+j x
The perfect gift may seem obvious to you, dinner at a fancy restaurant, a nice box of your favorite chocolates, a dozen roses or a silver charm necklace but for men its alien to them. A simple web search for advice is just not an option for these men but we have a few thoughts to lead your partners in the right direction….
1. Be the sneaky girlfriend!- Leave webpages and search engine history’s open on his laptop so you know he definitely will see. Make sure he goes shopping with you at weekends so that you can point out items you like and he can see the items of clothing you are trying on. Try dropping a few pointers such as, i really like it but cant afford it this month or ask him for his opinion on whether you should make the purchase.
2.Use the “my friend would love this” excuse, Men know deep down that there is no “friend” and that you are really talking about yourself. If he doesn’t seem like hes clicked yet, repeatedly talk about this “friend” of yours that he will have never heard of before. Just hope for the best that he doesn’t think your a weirdo with an imagery friend cos there may not be a valentines present at all if so.
3. Try something more obvious, offer to cook dinner for him one night close to valentines day using Alpha- Spaghetti. Literally spell out what you want onto his plate. Act normal and pretend it wasn’t on purpose. He will get it and hopefully whisk off to his laptop to order the item.
4. Make a list of all your needs and wants in a notebook, make it look like a shopping list. Leave it lying around in the living room or somewhere he will definitely come across it. This also gives him the freedom to still use his imagination and pick the item under a category.
5. If all else fails BE DIRECT!- Be angry and demand exactly what you want, direct him when necessary and he should eventually get you exactly what you want for Valentines day.
If he still gets you a rubbish present, dump him!