Here at the jones + jones HQ we were lucky enough to receive a box of healthy snacks from @PROPERCORN !!
To all those guilty snackers out there, this is for YOU!
Propercorn is a healthy, guilt-free and gluten-free snack to satisfy all cravings! Who knew popcorn could be so healthy?!
Our Web Administrator LOVED the Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato flavour, this was a spicy taste which was able to prevent her cravings right up until home time! Winner!
Lightly sea salted, was the Web Assistants favourite, as a fussy eater she loved the suttle flavouring and is only 88 calories! were in love!
After trying all flavours we would highly recommend this tasty healthy snack and will be soon appearing on all of our shopping lists!
You can find Propercorn in many supermarkets and shops!
Check out there website http://www.propercorn.com/
love j+j x
This week we were lucky enough to be sent some brand new muesli on the market! It is a great new brand who make 100% organic, deliciously tasty muesli! We were massively excited to start tasting the packs we received!
We were sent Apple Cinnamon and Hazelnut clusters, Chocolate and Berry clusters and Strawberry and Oat Clusters. The super cute boxes all have fun explanations of whats in each one and all have a different little story to go with the kind of Yoosli you buy!
The Apple, Cinnamon and Hazelnut Clusters were our Web Administrators favourite! A very tasty muesli that kept you full all the way to lunch time! According to Yoosli she is something of a diehard muesli eater and loves a good classic bowl…very true in her case!
The Web Administrators Assistant chose to try out the Strawberry and Oat Clusters as she’s trying to cut out chocolate this week and eat healthy! She’s ever so fussy is this one so was surprised to really enjoy the muesli! It has even curbed her snacking in between breakfast and lunch!
Our designer grabbed the Chocolate and Berry Clusters as soon as she saw them! She can’t stop snacking on this muesli as it’s a great healthy alternative to crisps or biscuits! Another delicious box that all the office were fighting over!
We’ve absolutely loved trying Yoosli out and would highly recommend it to all you lovely ladies looking for a healthy and filling breakfast! We will definitely be buying this for the office every week!
Check out all the info on Yoosli here!
Love j+j x
Manuka Doctor is here! http://www.manukadoctor.com/
Manuka Doctor is one of the leading skin care brands! which features the special ingredient of bee venom. If you have troubled, dry or spotty skin this is the skincare product for you! Here at the jones + jones HQ, we were lucky enough to try out a 2 week application of the Manuka package which included, Skin Lotion, Cleanser and a Toner, after applying twice a day here are the before and after shots!
love j+j x
With the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls approaching we thought we’d share 10 things Mean Girls taught us throughout our teenage years!
1. Halloween is the only night you can go out wearing little to nothing and no other girls can say anything about it. This usually results in dressing as some sort of animal in underwear and animal ears
2. You cant wear sweat pants on a Monday- The weekend has been and gone, its time to wear normal clothes!!
Watch the video here.
3. Army trousers and flip flops are a FAB combo, who knew?!
5.Embrace your wardrobe mishap with confidence of Kanye West, anything can be pulled off when your Regina George.
6. Hoop earrings are Regina’s thing and NOT yours!!
7. A hoodie and sunglasses is all you need to hide your identity and gender!!
8. Wednesdays are for wearing Pink!!
9. You can definitely wear a suit to prom if dresses just aren’t your thing….
10. That girls vintage 80′s skirt was the ugliest skirt you’ve ever seen!
The perfect gift may seem obvious to you, dinner at a fancy restaurant, a nice box of your favorite chocolates, a dozen roses or a silver charm necklace but for men its alien to them. A simple web search for advice is just not an option for these men but we have a few thoughts to lead your partners in the right direction….
1. Be the sneaky girlfriend!- Leave webpages and search engine history’s open on his laptop so you know he definitely will see. Make sure he goes shopping with you at weekends so that you can point out items you like and he can see the items of clothing you are trying on. Try dropping a few pointers such as, i really like it but cant afford it this month or ask him for his opinion on whether you should make the purchase.
2.Use the “my friend would love this” excuse, Men know deep down that there is no “friend” and that you are really talking about yourself. If he doesn’t seem like hes clicked yet, repeatedly talk about this “friend” of yours that he will have never heard of before. Just hope for the best that he doesn’t think your a weirdo with an imagery friend cos there may not be a valentines present at all if so.
3. Try something more obvious, offer to cook dinner for him one night close to valentines day using Alpha- Spaghetti. Literally spell out what you want onto his plate. Act normal and pretend it wasn’t on purpose. He will get it and hopefully whisk off to his laptop to order the item.
4. Make a list of all your needs and wants in a notebook, make it look like a shopping list. Leave it lying around in the living room or somewhere he will definitely come across it. This also gives him the freedom to still use his imagination and pick the item under a category.
5. If all else fails BE DIRECT!- Be angry and demand exactly what you want, direct him when necessary and he should eventually get you exactly what you want for Valentines day.
If he still gets you a rubbish present, dump him!
2.Or maybe a tour of silver stone grounds
3. Take a trip to a spa for a relaxing weekend that you both can enjoy.
5. Beer tasting for 2- every mans dream
6. A romantic Gold weekend at St Albans
7. A new I phone case
10. Or how about something a little bit more unique with a Couples makeover and photo shoot session!
We understand how hard and last minute it is to find a Valentines present for your partner … so we have come up with 10 Valentines gift ideas for you!
2. Lingerie- Expensive lingerie is always a winning present!- make sure you choose a style which suits her fit and taste.
3. If your feeling even more adventurous, take a trip to a carefully selected B&B which you know your partner will love for a country get a way.- Why not stop off at a Spa which both, you and your partner can enjoy.
5. A Handbag- An accessory women can never have enough of. Try stuffing the bag with little treats for her to find.
6. Or how about re-creating your very first date!- Romantic and Imaginative!
8. Chocolate-The way to a woman’s heart!
10. If shes a wine lover then order a personalized engraved win glass and bottle for her to enjoy on the day.