Here are our top 5 Celebrity style icons we just love!!!!
1. Mollie King always looks super girly and chic in her skater skirts and dresses!
2. Perrie, the little mix star is always being shot in her cute dresses and has even been seen in a couple of our dresses including the black Audrey!.
3. Lauren Conrad, Our favourite ‘Laguna Beach’ and ‘The Hills’ star always looks the part in her bright dresses matched with her Ombre hair! We love her look!
4. Bella Thorne, The Disney star is always rocking a killer dress on and off set!
5. Ariana Grande is known to be a huge fan and has been seen in many of our dresses!
Who is your style icon?
love j+j x
Aimtree Ladies Day is soon approaching! Looking your best is priority!
Were here to give you 8 special top tips for applying your makeup!
1. Try using a plastic spoon when applying mascara to your bottom lashes! This will help prevent mascara printed on your skin under your eyes and will help apply a thicker coat.
3. The scotch eye stencil is a technique to help apply eyeliner and eyeshadow in a perfectly even way, especially when trying out a cat eye look, this technique will perfect your eyes.
4. Eye highlights are the best technique to creating that natural beauty look, try using colours such as whites, creams and pearly colours. This should be applied the middle of the eyelid, the inner corner and just below the eyebrow line.
5. Make sure your lipstick ready by exfoliating your lips using a toothbrush. This brushes off all dead dry skin from your lips so that lipstick looks smooth and irresistible.
6. We all know girls LOVE big eyes! so here is a tip to ensure your eyes have maximum effect. Instead of using black eye liner to colour in your water line use white eyeliner! It gives your eyes a more natural look and makes them look bigger than what any black eyeliner would do!
7.To maximize your eyelashes, try heating up your eyelash curlers using a hairdryer for 3-6 seconds. This will enhance the curl of your eyelashes.
8. And to finish off, To cover them secret blemishes use an eyeshadow brush to apply rather than using the actually stick so you avoid applying it too thick and clumpy.
Thats it girls! All the tips you need to make sure your makeup is perfect!
Have fun girls!
Love j+j x
Struggling to find something to Aintree Ladies Day? Don’t worry! we have you covered!
Check out our gorgeous Eve dress here.
Take a look at our classic Audrey Black dress here.
Try out our popular Celine dress here.
Try something different with the Mollie combo! here.
Check out our all new Rose Bud Dress here.
We hope you have a wonderful day in your jones + jones dresses!
And dont forget to send us your pictures!
love j+j x
Struggling to find the perfect present for your mum? Don’t panic! Were here to help!
Here is our Top 10 Mothers Day Presents!!
1. Book an over night spa break for 2! – This will give you chance to relax and spend quality time with your mum on Mothers Day
2. You cant go wrong with flowers- Keep it simple and send her a bunch of her favourite flowers to the house! Its guaranteed she will love it!!
3. A personalized phone cover case- You can do this on many websites including eBay! This will show you have made effort and thought a lot!
4. A Kindle – If your mum loves a good book and still doesn’t have one? Then this is a must buy! Perfect for book worms!!
5. Jewellery- choose something sentimental that she can keep forever! Try getting it engraved to make it personal!
6. Make a book full of memories and photos!
7.If shes a big tea drinker- buy her a cute teacup and saucer just for her!
8. Buy her something small like a box of her favourite chocolates!- Perfect for a cosy Sunday night!
9. Look out for a new bag from her favourite store!- Girls can never have too many bags!
10. Buy her a new jones and jones dress!
Happy Mothers Day
love j+j x
Heres some outfit ideas…..
Struggling to find the perfect outfit to wear for a wedding? Look no further! We have the answer for you!
love j+j x
Heres the jones and jones step by step to create the ombre look!
First, make sure you have everything you need. Two color polishes and a topcoat. You can choose colors that compliment or go bold and pick two that clash. Experiment with different combinations and see what works. Make sure you have a sponge, a plastic sheet and toothpicks also.
Step 1: Using the lightest of the two colors, paint your nails and wait for it to dry completely.
Step 2:On a flat surface, paint a generous amount of both colours next to each other onto a piece of plastic. Using a tooth pick mix the colours together to the amount of fade you want on your nails. Take a sponge and dab it directly onto the polish a few times.
Step 3: Then Dab the sponge directly onto the nail, then keep dabbing and slightly move it around your nail so that the ombre is equal. You can repeat this as many times as you feel the ombre needs just ensure that the top layer of nail varnish is dry before adding another coating.
Step 4: Clean up any mistakes made using a brush dipped in acetone or polish remover.
Tweet us with tutorial ideas you would like to see: https://twitter.com/_jonesandjones
love j+j x
To celebrate dress up Friday, tweet us a picture of your dress up Friday ready for the weekend!
Have a good weekend
love j+j x